Friday, May 4, 2012

Wasatch Free Flight

In an effort to give back to the sport I love so much, I have created the "Wasatch Free Flight Group." A place where new pilots can learn about new paragliding sites away from The Point of the Mountain.


I have put this together in hopes of connecting newer pilots with 'mentor' type pilots familiar with flying different mountain sites. I hope you all find this site useful and are willing to become a part of it. In order for this to work, we need pilots (P3+) who are willing to become mentors at their home sites! I think/hope it will help us all become better, safer pilots, and help grow this amazing sport in a positive direction. If nothing else, it may just be a resource to check the weather.....something I get asked about a lot. Please share this with ALL your other pilot friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment